Circular Economy in Construction Industry (CECI), led by SCG and other leading companies in the construction industry, joined the meeting to share progress and exchange knowledge on solutions to manage and reduce construction waste aligning with the circular economy. This meeting was organized by EEC Engineering Network.
“The SEC and we would like to encourage businesses to do something together. Waste management is among the major issues plaguing our country. The SEC and many listed companies have offices along the Vibhavadi Road. That’s why we initiate the project using this road as a pilot project.”
At the meeting, CECI has exchanged knowledge and solutions based on circular economy principles as follows:
- Use mobile crusher to crush pile head into gravel and use it as sub-base materials
- Design the building using natural ventilation principles and technologies toward quality living and energy efficiency.
- Turn concrete waste into sub-base materials
Furthermore, the CECI network plans to organize seminars to provide education on construction waste management based on the circular economy to entrepreneurs who are enthusiastic in implementing such approaches in business operations.
The meeting was joined by 12 members of The Circular Economy in Construction Industry (CECI), namely,
- EEC Engineering Network Company Limited
- Ritta Company Limited
- Sansiri Public Company Limited
- Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Limited
- SC Asset Corporation Public Company Limited
- Property Company Perfect Public Company Limited
- Supalai Public Company Limited
- Architect 49 Limited
- Nawarat Patanakarn Public Company Limited
- Christiani & Nielsen (Thai) Public Company Limited
- Stonehenge Inter Public Company Limited.